Criteria and Guidelines for the Preparation of the Nomination
and for Selection of the Recipient
- A nomination letter for the candidate by a colleague, friend, etc.
- A complete, up-to-date resume of the candidate.
- A two-page "highlight" of the candidate's major accomplishments.
- Five (5) letters of support for the nominee.
a) Two (2) letters from colleagues at the candidate's place of employment.
b) Three (3) letters from outside the candidate's place of employment.
- Letters from individuals with expertise in the candidate's field are especially welcomed.
- Special information on the candidate is also solicited, especially as to how the candidate has advanced chemistry in the state of Oklahoma.
- Candidates may be involved in research or in chemical education within the state.
Five (5) copies of a single nomination should be sent no later than 12 February 2016 to
Dr. K. Darrell Berlin
Chair, Oklahoma Chemist Awards Committee
Department of Chemistry
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078